We offer micro refined soybean oil, which is made using sophisticated centrifugal separators with global technology. Clear & transparent, this soybean oil has bland taste and odor. It helps keep the heart healthy and maintain cholesterol level. Refined Soybean Oil is 85% saturated fat free, and contains over 60% PUFA (Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acids). Containing a broad variety of sterols and triterpenes in natural form, it is unique in nature. Applications: A. Nutritional Function
B. Non-Nutritional Function
- Ideal for cooking, and as a salad oil, as it is free from cholesterol, rich in Vitamin-E and low in saturated fat.
- Used in food products.
- Alfa Tocopherol content in oil, helps improve immunity, control aging, and cardiovascular diseases.
- It is a semi drying oil, and thus used in surface coating industries, such as Varnishes, Paints, Printing Inks, and allied products.
- It can also be used for making Core Oils, Blown Oils and Alkyd Resins.
- Used in Plasticizers and Epoxidized Oils, to maintain PVC plasticity, and as a stabilizer to increase the stability in Pesticides & PVC.
- Refined Soybean Oil is also used for making GMS (Glyceryl-mono-stearate), and metallic stearates after complete hydrogenation of the oil.
- It is used for Fortification as well, with anti-oxidant such as BHA (Butylated Hydroxy Anisole) after hydrogenation.
Refined, Bleached & Deodorized, Naturally Expelled Organic Soybean Oil
SHELF LIFE: Minimum of one year at room temperature and dim light.
- Appearance: Brilliant Light Golden
- Moisture & Volatiles %: .06%
- Free Fatty Acid, % max: 0.03%
- Total Tocopherols, ppm: 1000
- Phosphorus, ppm: 3
- Color: Yellow 12.0
- Peroxide Value (meq/kg): 0.70 Red 2.0
- Iodine Value: 132
- Flash Point, Degrees F: 570 Degrees F
FATTY ACID COMPOSITION, %
- C16: 0 Palmitic 10.14%
- C18: 2 Linoleic 53.10%
- C22: 0 Behenic: 0.37%
- C17: 0 Margaric 0.11%
- C18: 3 Linolenic 7.9%
- C24: 0 Lognoceric: 0.12%
- C18: 0 Stearic 4.20%
- C20: 0 Arachidic 0.20%
- C18: 1 Oleic 23.10%
- C20: 1 Gadoleic 0
- Other: 0.17%