As one of the most fundamental commodities worldwide, Palm Oil is found in numerous edible and non-edible products. It is the world’s second most consumed edible oil, and reports for 30% of the worldwide edible oil market. The global demand has increased immensely, and a recent study has shown that 10% to 15% of goods in any grocery shop will comprise some form of palm oil. Approximately 90% of the world’s palm oil is used in food products.
Crude Palm Oil (CPO), when refined (RBD Palm Olein) is a popular cooking / frying oil – shortening, vanaspati and a minor ingredient in fat blends. Also, the palm oil has a high solid content of glyceride which gives it a desired consistency with hydrogenation. As a major manufacturer & exporter of palm oil, palm olein and palm refined products, M Trading has an important market presence. We have a well-established customer base globally covering India, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Crude and Refined Palm Oil
PARAMETER CHEMICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Specific Gravity at 20c 0.916-0.923
- Refractive Index at 20c 1472-1474
- Lodine Value 120-143.
- Unsaponification 2.5 Max
- Free Fatty Acid 0.1% Max.
- Peroxide Value 1 Max. (meg/kg)
- Color Max. 2 Red (on 5 cell)
- Moisture 0.1% Max
- Appearance Clear and Bright
- Odor and Flavor Odorless and Bland
- 100%, pure refined edible sunflower oil for human consumption and of international standard.
We offer refined sunflower oil packed in bulk and in PET bottles.
Custom design print labels and boxes for the bottles are available by request.